Angkor Balloon Flying
Angkor Balloon Flying - Siem Reap
Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
- Petit Temple Suite & Spa
- Royal Angkor Resort & Spa
- Tonle Tropic Boutique Hotel
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
- Royal Soriya Villa
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- DDG Retreat Siem Reap Residence
- Pura Vida Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Hillocks Hotel & Spa
- Apsara Residence Hotel
- Angkor Elysium Suite
Siem Reap Tours
- Phnom Kulen Waterfall Excursion 1Day
- Kampong Phluk - Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Wat Small Group tour
- Rosana Broadway
- Banteay Srei Excursion 1 Day
- Explore Angkor Wat Full Day Tour
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Excursion 1Day
- Balloon Ride Angkor Wat with Tuk Tuk
- Angkor Wat Tour by Tuk Tuk
- The Cambodian Circus Show
- Cooking class + Dinner at natural village
- Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car