Angkor Balloon Flying
Angkor Balloon Flying - Siem Reap
Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
- Royal Soriya Villa
- The Clay D’Angkor Boutique Villa
- Palm Village Resort & Spa
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
- Damrei Angkor Hotel
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Petit Temple Suite & Spa
- Pura Vida Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Hillocks Hotel & Spa
- Prince d’Angkor Hotel & Spa
- DDG Retreat Siem Reap Residence
- Shinta Mani Resort
Siem Reap Tours
- Explore Angkor Wat Full Day Tour
- Kampong Phluk - Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Rosana Broadway
- Cooking class + Dinner at natural village
- Sunrise Angkor Wat Small Group tour
- Balloon Ride Angkor Wat with Tuk Tuk
- Angkor Wat Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Banteay Srei Excursion 1 Day
- Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car
- The Cambodian Circus Show
- Phnom Kulen Waterfall Excursion 1Day
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Excursion 1Day