Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car - 1Day
Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car - Siem Reap
Discover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You will see the Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. then you will be enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain.
- Duration 1Day
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
The fist visit is Angkor Wat Temple, the Khmer Empire created the largest religious monument ever built when they constructed the amazing Angkor Wat along with it hundreds of other small monuments and temples. Angkor Uncovered Small Group Tour takes in the main sites of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm; bringing to life the history of the Khmer Empire and providing an insight into an amazing civilisation.
Explore the ancient walled city and visit the mystical Bayon temple adorned with smiling faces. Journey through the jungle to the famous Bayon which is now everyone’s favorite site. Surrounded by hundred of smiling faces in stone, the temple is definitely stunning and mysterious.
We head further into the temple complex visiting Baphoun, a pyramid-temple mountain consecrated to God Shiva, Elephant and leper king terraces, groups of smaller temples.
Our day begins at the magical Ta Prohm temple where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These trees and stones provide a stunning temple experience and this is a wonderful place to start the days temple touring. After weaving our way through the beautiful Ta Prohm we journey into the ancient city of Angkor Thom.
We will enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain or Phnom Bakheng at Angkor, Cambodia, is a Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain. Dedicated to Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century, during the reign of King Yasovarman. after visit sunset we will back to Siem Reap Center and transfer back to hotel.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- Tour Start from 2pax
Siem Reap Hotels
- Tonle Tropic Boutique Hotel
- Pura Vida Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Damrei Angkor Hotel
- Shinta Mani Resort
- Prince d’Angkor Hotel & Spa
- Apsara Residence Hotel
- Royal Angkor Resort & Spa
- Lotus Blanc Resort
- DDG Retreat Siem Reap Residence
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
Siem Reap Attractions
- Siem Reap Art Center Market
- Prek Toal - Bird Sanctuary
- Cambodia Shooting Range
- Cambo Carving Siem Reap
- Angkor Horse Riding
- Angkor Silk Farm
- Gondola Sunset Boat Rides
- Crocodile Farm Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Bird Watch Day Tour
- Kampong Khleang Cambodia
- Artisans d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Dirt Bike Day Tour