Angkor Silk Farm
Angkor Silk Farm - Siem Reap
Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
- Half Day
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- The Cambodian Circus Show
- Kampong Phluk - Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Explore Angkor Wat Full Day Tour
- Cooking class + Dinner at natural village
- Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car
- Angkor Wat Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Balloon Ride Angkor Wat with Tuk Tuk
- Sunrise Angkor Wat Small Group tour
- Banteay Srei Excursion 1 Day
- Phnom Kulen Waterfall Excursion 1Day
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Excursion 1Day
- Rosana Broadway